Interim Health and Social Care Integration Commissioning Manager
Length: 3 - 4 months initially, full time
Status: Inside IR35
We are currently supporting a London Borough who are looking to bring in a Commissioning Manager to support their commissioning project across their integrated function.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in supporting the project and programme management of the Health and Social Care Integration project for the Council
- Manage Better Care Function using project/programme methodology in formulating forward plan
- Able to put together high level reports and documents for senior leadership and wider stakeholders
- Understanding/demonstrable background in BCF is essential
- Must have worked in a CCG, Council or joint commissioning function previously
- Strong report writing skills and ability to pick up work at pace
- Able to work in project management style and hold an understanding of commissioning
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Zack Hamouda/Ellie Pack on
020 7557 7667 and email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.