Human Resources Recruitment Solutions
HR Project Manager (LMS Implementation) - 12 Month FTC – Home Based
Our NHS client based in the South-West is looking for an HR Project Manager to lead the phased implementation of a new learner management system.
Location: South West (Remote)
Length: 9 – 12 months
Salary: up to 52k
Day to Day Duties:
- Lead the implementation of a new learner management system
- Engage with stakeholders across a range of disciplines
- Liaise with the provider and conduct consultations with employees
- Work closely with Learning & Development, Workforce Information and IT teams
- Be a key member of the programme Board
- Advise stakeholders and employees and resolve complex queries as SME
- Meet key phase deadlines to ensure go-lives are successful
- LMS implementation experience
- Strong project management
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience
- NHS experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.