Interim Partnerships and Engagement Manager
Based: London (at least 1 day per week in office)
Length: 3 months initially
A local authority in London are recruiting for an interim Partnerships and Engagement Manager to support and move forward their ambitious plans, growing teams and new consultation framework.
- Support all consultation and engagement activities across the Borough including with partnerships and the voluntary sector
- Manage a number of small teams, including grants and emerging communities
- Work corporately and strategically to embed the new consultation framework and L&D programme around this
- Commission/oversee voluntary sector contracts
Skills and experience required:
- Understanding of the theory and practice of effective community engagement an asset-based approaches
- Strong and demonstrable staff management
- Recent Local Government or NHS background is essential (based corporately)
- Able to commission VCS services
To apply for this role or to find out about other interim roles, please contact Zack Hamouda or Nicola Gradon on the London Local Government Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667 or send your CV to email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.