Interim Housing & Support Recruitment Solutions
Interim Risk Assessment Worker Immediately Required via Venn Group
Venn Group Social Housing Recruitment Team are currently recruiting for a temporary Risk Assessment Worker for our client based in Bristol to begin employment within their expanding team.
Contract Type: 6 weeks
Hours: 37.5 hours
Rate: up to £11 p/h
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Responsible for processing large numbers of risk assessments
- Inviting clients into one of the organisations hubs to complete their support plans
- Understanding and identifying safeguarding risks and knowing when to escalate to a manager
- Accurately inputting data into the client record data system and being competent around simple Excel spreadsheets
- Experience of working with clients with substance use
- Significant experience of completing risk assessments / safeguarding over the telephone
- Computer literate with experience of different databases and data entry including MS Excel
To apply for this role or to find out about other Housing jobs, please contact Branwen Johns or Riley Garnett from the Bristol Housing recruitment team on 01179 308760 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.