Interim Service Designer
Recruitment Agency reference: 7062480
I am currently within a London Borough who are seeking an Interim Service Designer to support their Housing Transformation Programme
As Interim Service Designer you will be skilled at agile methodology projects and be skilled in the following
- Experienced in agile working within multidisciplinary teams
- A track record of delivering quality service design that accurately describe how a service will operate and clearly articulate how this best meets users’ needs within validated constraints.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with an ability to work effectively with various stakeholders. You are skilled at being able to understand and challenge the validity of service constraints.
- User focus: You have working knowledge of service design principles, practices, and methods. You know how to collaborate with user researchers and can represent users internally. You know how to design systems for use across multiple services.
- Inclusive design: You have an understanding of, and can explain the need for inclusive design in local government, and the benefit gained by all users when adopting this approach.
- Articulating design: You can identify the information to be communicated, and the skills to develop engaging visual artefacts that speak to both technical and non-technical audiences and help guide decision making.
- Facilitation: You can design and facilitate meetings and workshops to understand the current state of the service, to co-design potential future states of the service
If you are looking for your next contract position and have the required experience and knowledge then please forward your CV to email@example.com call 020 7557 7667 and ask for David Harney, Ethan Weatherby, Robert Westbury or Andrea Alexandrou
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.