Internal Auditor – Financial Services
Venn Group are partnered with a bank in London seeking to restructure and grow its Internal Audit Department.
As such, we are looking to speak with individuals with experience working in Internal Audit positions within Financial Services environments.
The role-holder is required to:
- Act in an advisory and consultative manner to provide independent review and assurance over the bank’s Internal Audit framework, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for implementing transnational changes across the EMEA regional offices
- Collectively assist the team in producing approximately 100 internal audit reports per year
- Manage multiple converging project deliveries simultaneously
- Present findings within Internal Audit at Board-level Committee meetings between stakeholders across the EMEA regional offices
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Make recommendations for improvements within the Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) Framework, advising on and mitigating risks to the business
- Applicants must be qualified with and from a finance background (e.g. ACCA, CIA, etc.)
To explore this position further, please submit your CV to this advert and a member of Venn Group’s Financial Services team will reach out.