A market leading company based in Warwickshire would like to secure an Investment Accountant to work within their finance team.
Day to day duties include:
- Ensuring suitable financial reports are built and maintained, detailing spend by project
- Providing accurate, timely and consistent month end reporting in accordance with Finance timetables to project managers and to programme delivery managers
- Running forecast, consolidation and review processes to provide robust monthly forecasts for in-flight and unsanctioned projects
- Supporting processes to ensure that approved forecasts, annual budgets and business plans are input into local financial systems
- Working in partnership with UK Shared Services accounting teams, ensuring the accuracy, completeness and appropriateness of all management accounts and reporting statements
The successful candidate will have:
- An accounting qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Commercial background
- Management accounting experience
- Proven experience of dealing with the business and influencing commercial decisions
Please only apply for this vacancy if you possess the relevant experience required for this position
To discuss this role in more detail please contact James Feeney on 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.