We’re recruiting for an end-to-end Business Analyst who must experience with global financial organisations. The role will cover various projects, including Change and Transformation, systems improvement and regulatory changes - the focus is on platforms and system integration across multiple entities.
This senior VP must having excellent banking knowledge and experience of delivering projects across different geographic locations.
The BA will be required to work with SME’s and Stakeholders to gather, elicit and document Business Requirement Documents and contribute to the development and design of a Target Operating Model.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in business analysis and project delivery within an Agile project framework. The individual must be confident working across various business groups and functional teams, within capital and liquidity reporting change projects.
- engaging with project managers, business subject matter experts and technology systems owners to supplement existing business and systems knowledge
- supporting the business through execution of business acceptance/user acceptance test cases
- creating/ updating business requirements for new and refined requirements
- documenting and owning business acceptance test cases
- working closely with the technical analysts to ensure business and functional requirements are correctly translated into technical specifications
- managing, reviewing, and analysing testing issues and identifying options and recommendations
The candidate will have a proven track record of delivering project outcomes; proven experience as a business analyst working with new platform implementations.
The candidate must have an analytical mind-set with the ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently. Strong experience in project documentation and experience in all stages of project life cycles is essential and experience working with Agile would be advantageous.