IT Rollout Engineer
We are currently working with a Public Sector Organisation who require the interim assistance of an IT Rollout Engineer. They require the contractor for approximately 10 weeks to assist with the roll out of laptops, monitors and mobile devices
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lift and unpack boxes containing 24” monitors, laptops and other IT equipment.
- Connect up laptops, desktops, monitors, network, mouse, keyboards while keeping to Health and Safety standards for trip hazards and such.
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Office 2016 and Teams in order to assist staff in setting up if requested and to answer general queries.
- Able to build laptops and desktops using SCCM following a documented procedure.
- Able to assist staff in setting Android and Apple devices via InTune using a documented procedure.
- Collection of equipment serial numbers, locations, status, etc for entry into spreadsheets or configuration management databases.
Key experience/skills needed:
- Accuracy and completeness is essential
- Good communication skills when dealing with users and the team
- Ability to work to site standards
- Cyber security awareness and agreement to work within the client’s Information Security Policy at the privilege level provided.
- Experience of doing similar work to the above.
- Experience with working at District Councils is preferable but not essential
Start: 1st November
Duration: 10 weeks
Rate: Starting at £16ph umbrella