Public Sector Recruitment Solutions
Service Desk Analyst
Title: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £14.28 p/h via umbrella
Venn Group are currently working with an NHS organisation in the South-West, who are seeking a Service Desk Analyst to provide ongoing support on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time (9am-5pm) position working remotely.
The post-holder will work closely with all members of the Trust with IM&T system account queries.
Main duties of the job:
- Receives requests for support or advice from users and other IM&T staff members, takes ownership of and responsibility for the requests and prioritises them in accordance with procedures and any SLAs (Service Level Agreements) currently in operation.
- Where necessary, liaises with and/or refer support requests to other IM&T staff members as well as IT department staff in other organisations.
- Investigates faults, user problems and other requests for support and/or information and takes the most appropriate actions in order to reach a satisfactory resolution.
- Monitors the progress of requests for support and ensures that users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Maintains the Trust's desktop hardware and software to required standards.
- Ensures that systems used by the IM&T department, such as the inventory of assets and service desk call system, are kept up to date and as accurate as possible.
- Ensures that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Monitors all user problems and system faults identifying trends and patterns and when necessary, feeds-back information to relevant IT staff (e.g. Operations, Implementations, management etc.) regarding any recurring problems or faults being experienced.
- Provides expert guidance/advice and acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
- Implements policies for own work area and proposes changes to working practices or procedures for own work area.
- Undertakes such other duties as may reasonably be required of you commensurate with your general level of responsibility and the general scope of the post, as determined by the IT Service Desk Officer.
To apply for this role and for more information, please send your updated CV to Nathan John at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.