A well established organisation in Durham are looking for a new IT Stores Officer to join their team.
Be part of a team which delivers an effective Technical Support Service
• The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the timely recording and distribution of ICT equipment
• Provide consistent high quality logistical support services to the customer base
• Check goods received and deal with any discrepancies.
• Pick, pack and distribute ordered ICT Equipment to storage units around the North East.
• Maintain the stores in a clean and tidy condition in order to provide a safe working environment.
• Work to internal KPIs and external SLAs
• Exceed customer expectations in the delivery and recording of ICT equipment.
The post holder will be required to hold a full UK driving licence and have the ability to travel independently.
Must be comfortable with lifting and moving stock regularly.