IT Support Analyst
Vacancy Ref: 7048470
A position has arisen for an IT Technician within a leading NHS organisation in Bournemouth. This is a key role looking at providing BAU support to the infrastructure team.
The successful candidate must have experience in working in a 2nd line capacity for a medium to large sized organisation.
Location: Bournemouth and Poole
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: £18.48 Umbrella per hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installing, removing and on-going maintenance/development of hardware and/or software infrastructure, following plans and instructions and in accordance with agreed standards
- Provide 2nd line technical support to the organisation
- Configure IT equipment onto the hospital network, troubleshoot minor network issues.
- Provide technical support and advice on the whole range of systems used by the organisation and partners
- Manage and maintain existing systems and infrastructure
- Previous experience working in a 2nd line support role in a large organisation of 500+ users
- Be able to demonstrate analytical thinking, good cognitive and interpersonal skills
For further information, please contact James Fry or Jamie O’Neill on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.