IT Technician – Sheffield, Rotherham, and Doncaster (Fully On Site)
Venn Group’s Yorkshire IT team are recruiting for an experienced IT Technician’s based in the South Yorkshire area. The candidate must have full UK driving Licence.
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster
Rate: £17.76 Per hour Umbrella
Contract: 4 Month+
Start: One Teams Interview and Immediate Start
Day to day duties:
- The successful candidate will join a technical IT team and assist customers with all IT support related issues
- Experience of Hardware IT troubleshooting in an enterprise environment
- Image-rebuild Mobile Devices, PCs and Laptops
- Resolve tickets at first point of contact wherever possible/appropriate, or assign to the relevant team queue for completion
- Prioritise incoming requests to identify trends and set resolution timescales based on impact and urgency of the issue
- Support queries submitted by email and other means within Service Level agreements
- Identify and escalate high priority/urgent issues to relevant personnel
- Accurately record information from customers ensuring to provide sufficient information for timely completion of incidents and requests
- Windows 10, Office 365, Azure platforms, SCCM, Microsoft packages
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Jack Metcalf on 0113 234 6400 or email email@example.com with an up to date CV.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.