Temporary Joiner Roles
Recruitment Agency reference: 7099880/001
A number of positions have arisen for Joiners within a leading contractor based in South Yorkshire. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. The pay is between £17.00 – £19.00 per hour
The successful candidate must have experience in Joinery
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for carrying out installations of kitchens on social housing properties
- Carrying out joinery repairs, including installing new doors, skirting, architraves etc
- Working on empty social housing properties
- Completing multi skilled maintenance including push fit plumbing, and tiling (splashbacks)
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in joinery
- Full UK Driving Licence and Own Transport
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.