Temporary Joiner Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7143190/001
A position has arisen for a Joiner – Kitchen Fitter within a leading contractor based in Sheffield. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis.
The successful candidate must have experience in Joinery
Your duties will include:
- Candidate will be working on tenanted social housing properties
- Responsible for working on planned investment programmes on kitchen and bathroom replacement programmes
- Accountable for fitting new kitchens on social housing properties
- Complete multi skilled work where needed, including plumbing a sink, and tiling around worktops
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Joinery
- CSCS card
- Own transport – Full UK Driving Licence
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.