Venn Group has been approached by a Local Authority contractor to recruit for a Multi-Skilled Joiner on a temporary ongoing contract in the North East.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working as a Joiner on Social Housing.
The duties will include:
- Reactive repairs on tenanted social housing properties across
- Refurbishments of void properties
- Complete all aspects of joinery including hanging doors, fitting windows, 1st & 2nd fix repairs
- Basic repairs in glazing, plumbing and plastering
- Comply with all Health and Safety procedures on site
- Using PDA systems to recieve and log repairs
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in Joinery
- Driving Licence (van & fuel card provided)
- Previous work in Social Housing
- Experience using PDA's is desirable
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.