Junior IT Engineer
A client of ours has begun the process to appoint a Junior IT Technician to assist on a Desktop Refresh Project, to build and deploy new PCs and laptops.
The successful candidates will require excellent attention to detail and be technically minded.
This is a great opportunity for any recent graduate or individual with a passion for IT to gain commercial experience.
The interview process is a 1 stage face to face interview.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have excellent Customer Focus skills
- Be able to deliver first class customer care on the delivery of client’s requests and the resolution of incidents
- Be a fast learner
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Have an understanding of PC builds, installs and deployment
- Perform OS and application installs
- Have experience of installing & configuring hardware & software
- Perform troubleshooting of hardware and software
Length of initial contract: Until end of March 2023 (Potential extensions)
Start date of contract: ASAP
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Rate: £9.50 - £10.28 per hour