Learning and Development Advisor
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a Learning and Development Advisor within a well establish private sector organisation in Wakefield. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a generalist HR service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding Employee relations within the company.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver soft skills training with a focus on customer, coaching and development of colleagues
- Provide innovative and digital training solutions to a flexible working environment
- Use L&D expertise to work with business stakeholders to design and deliver training, ensuring the production of quality materials and a structured training session
- Work closely with the business to identify and evaluate training needs, including reviewing the success and return on investment of training delivered
- Support the organisation and delivery of the management development programmes
- Manage all resources for the training event including room bookings and technology
- CIPD Qualification
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the Administration team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.