Temporary Labourer Roles
Job Reference: 7061440/001
A position has arisen for 2 x Labourer within a leading contractor based in Stoke on Trent. This is a key role on a 4-5week temporary ongoing basis. It is paying up between £10.00 - £13.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Labouring
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for working on empty social housing properties
- Carrying out the removal of waste and furniture from void properties
- Working as part of a 2 man team
- Taking waste and rubbish to the skip
- Completing other duties when needed, including grounds maintenance, weeding etc
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK Driving Licence needed
- Experience in labouring
- CSCS would be desirable
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.