Interim Housing & Support Recruitment Solutions
LAC Programme Coordinator required by Venn
We are looking for a compassionate and dedicated individual to join our team as a Looked after Children Coordinator in Cardiff. In this role, you will have the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of vulnerable individuals in need.
The primary purpose of this job role is to coordinate programmes and services to young adults leaving care and empower them to achieve positive life changes, and lead sustainable lifestyles.
Contract duration: 9 Months
Salary: £17.50 (VIA UMBRELLA)
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Improve outcomes for homeless service users through tailored support programmes and services.
- Provide case management, advocacy, mentoring and coaching to service users, working flexibly to meet individual needs.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to secure housing, benefits, healthcare and progression support for service users.
- Monitor service user engagement, report on outcomes, and identify unmet needs to inform service development.
- Build respectful, trusting relationships with service users and support agencies. Establish working methods between teams.
- Support service user intake and integration into programmes. Facilitate ongoing review processes.
- Gather feedback to evaluate and enhance programmes and services in line with service user aspirations.
- Work closely with the Service Manager on all aspects of service user support and coordination.
- Maintain timely and accurate service user records to support engagement.
- Contribute to meetings, events and activities to deliver high quality coordinated support.
- Keep updated on policies, procedures and best practices related to role.
- Support safeguarding, health and safety, and equality and diversity in all activities.
Essential criteria include:
- DBS on the update service or made with in the last year
To apply for this role or to find out about other Housing jobs, please contact James Ford from the Bristol Housing recruitment team on 0117 930 8760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.