Landscape Construction Manager Required
Salary: Dependant on experience, car allowance and bonus included in package
Location: South East
Venn Group are currently looking to recruit a Landscape Construction Manager for the South East.
Day to day duties include:
- Working on multimillion pound parks, playgrounds and urban regeneration
- Some works will be inside of M25, South of England, South East and Home Counties
- Managing between 3-5 sites at any one time
- Occasional site visits, admin from home or at the Crawley Office
- Completion of projects on time and to the agreed standards
- Ensure gross margins are maintained on projects
- Management of Sub Contractors and Direct Labour
- Ensuring all works adhere to the required Health and Safety standards
- Management and allocation of resources including plant, equipment and materials
- Delivering a wide range of landscape projects in line with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards
- Undertake safety and quality site inspections and audits
- Client communication relationship building
- Pricing variations
- Maintain site records
- Mentoring and coaching of staff
- Identify and act on business development opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- SMSTS (Desirable)
- SSSTS (Desirable)
- CSCS Card (Required)
- NEBOSH/IOSH (Desirable)
- Full driving licence (Essential)
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Pete Madge or John Smith on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.