Lead CPM/Console & Interior Trim Design Engineer
12 Month+ Contract
Milton Keynes (Hybrid)
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Lead CPM Engineer to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Previous automotive design and development experience
- Previous experience of cost breakdown analysis and working in a technical/commercial cross functional team.
- Prior knowledge of interior cabin parts / modules
- Prior knowledge of manufacturing processes
- CAD interrogation skills
- Microsoft office (Excel and PowerPoint)
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Will lead development of the Cockpit Module from a Quality/Cost/Delivery point of view and manage the project to achieve all KPI’s
- Layout, Concept Sheet & RFQ Technical File Preparation & Managing & Checking Digital Lot Data towards Production Release
- Managing & Reporting the Costs v Budget & overseeing the Supplier Timing Plans to ensure our Specifications & Performance Criteria are met at each Milestone.
- Make Decision Analysis Tables, lead concern investigations, manage suppliers & communicate cross-functionally with Styling, Product Planning, Purchase & other Design Sections
- Preparation of DA’s, detailed cost reports in Excel & top level cost skylines in PowerPoint will be required
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile and global organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)