Interim HR Recruitment Solutions
Temporary Requirement – Learning and Development Officer– Warwickshire
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a L&D Officer for an Organisation based in Coventry. This role is a Fixed Term Contract, initially lasting 18 months. The salary for this position is £31,000 - £33,000 per annum.
Duties will include:
- Provide learning and development advice and guidance to managers and staff, supporting them to identify and request and receive suitable and appropriate training.
- Manage the Learning and Development request process, ensuring that requested activity is suitable and appropriate and within budget.
- Maintain all records relating to learning and development including training records, Personal Development Plans and costs associated with both internal and external training provisions.
- Manage the corporate induction programme ensuring all new starts are invited onto appropriate sessions, induction plans are issued to managers in a timely manner and that all induction records are maintained.
- In conjunction with the Capability and Organisational Development Manager, assist in the development of online induction programmes.
- Coordinate individual and group bookings onto training events including Insights Discovery Programmes ensuring joining instructions are distributed, attendance is logged and all post event evaluations are processed.
- Coordinate the Ofqual mentoring programme, ensuring that up to date lists of available mentors are maintained and carry out mentor/mentee matching.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within an L&D setting
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: 6660320
Please note Venn Group recruits all levels of staff so if this role is not right for you please reply in the same manner with a note of what level of work you are looking for.