An opportunity has arisen for a talented lawyer to join anorganisation dedicated to cultural relations and educational opportunities.
As Legal Counsel, you will play a vital role in providing legal support and guidance to the organisation's international operations. Working closely with senior legal advisors, you will handle a diverse range of legal matters, contributing to the success of strategic initiatives.
- Provide expert legal advice on a range of matters, including commercial transactions, partnerships, intellectual property, and corporate governance
- Manage legal inquiries, offering advice as necessary
- Draft and negotiate various commercial contracts, treaties, and arrangements
- Oversee complaints, disputes, and pre/post-business case issues
- Proactively identify legal issues and risks, and suggest mitigations
- Develop guidance and provide training to colleagues
- Contribute to project management, risk analysis, and mitigation
- Collaborate with policy owners to align policies with business and functional strategies
- Barrister or Solicitor qualified in England and Wales.
- Post-qualification experience in commercial transactions and corporate governance
- Proven experience providing legal support in a complex operating environment
- Familiarity with public procurement law, competitive tender processes, and B2C operations
- Exposure to or interest in artificial intelligence and dispute resolution is advantageous
- Salary of circa £55,000
- Remote working
- Opportunity for occasional international travel
- 32 days annual leave, in addition to public holidays
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Career average defined benefit pension scheme
Please apply be emailing your CV Nik Stoate at Venn Group at email@example.com the subject line: Legal Counsel