Legal P2P Analyst:
Our client, a leading digital travel company are looking for a Legal P2P Analyst to assist their team on a part time basis to support their Procure to Pay (PTP) activities with the day-to-day workload.
- Supporting the end-to-end Procure to Pay process through the Ivalua platform
- Receiving spend requests from the team
- Raising POs
- Reviewing and approving invoices
- Engaging with internal stakeholders and external vendors in respect of the Procure to Pay process
- Reconciling actuals
- ASAP start
- Initial 3–4-month contract (potential for extension)
- Fully remote working
- Part time – 2 or 2.5 days a week
- £250 (inclusive of holiday pay) PAYE per day
- Experience in procurement, finance and legal billing
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 0207 557 7667 or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.