Lettings Officer Immediately Required
Length: 3 Months Possible Extension
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: £24.92 Via Umbrella
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Lettings Officer who is immediately available to start work within the East Midlands. Said candidate must have proven experience within Lettings in supporting those vulnerable whilst managing a large caseload and communicating effectively across teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To deliver and improve the Councils housing services
- As a Lettings Officer, your role will include daily contact with customers and you will assist them in accessing housing and the waiting list as well as liaising with potential new tenants over their new offer of a property
- Manage a patch area of properties within the Borough and work with the other Lettings Officer to provide and coordinate a comprehensive lettings service to customers
- The key focus of the team is to reduce the time it takes to let properties overall, so your ability to work proactively to help coordinate this process is essential
- You will work as part of team with the other Lettings Officer and a team of Housing Needs Assistants delivering this service
- The ability to work as part of a team but also to manage your own caseload is important
- You will need to work closely with other departments and agencies to achieve positive results for customers and to improve the quality and sustainability of lettings and tenancies and therefore an ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences and build relationships is important
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively with customers, both verbally and in writing, some of whom will be suffering difficulties because of their personal circumstances
- Able to work under pressure and with constantly changing priorities
- Have strong communication skills, both verbally and written
The successful candidate will have:
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.