We are partnered with a leading London University, looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to provide daily support for all Linux based systems on campus.
As a Linux Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring the systems are available to meet the demands of all University operations.
- Provide support and maintenance for all Linux systems
- Monitor systems to ensure availability is maintained
- Ensure security requirements of systems and services are met
- Plan, monitor and undertake system procedures and disaster recovery
- Experience working with and deploying Linux based systems is essential
- Working knowledge of web server technologies (LAMP)
- Knowledge of Shell scripting using Bash, Python or TCL
- Experience maintaining a VLE (Virtual Learning Environment)
- £40,000 - £50,000 base salary
- 42 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Highly competitive pension plan (USS)
- Hybrid working (2 days from home)
Applications close 14/02/24, if interested, hit the APPLY button