Litigation Lawyer – Grade 7 – Fixed Term Contract
Venn Group’s specialist Legal team are currently working with a Public Sector Organisation to recruit for a Grade 7 Litigation Lawyer to join their department.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, full-time role with hybrid working.
Responsibilities of the Litigation Lawyer will include:
- Providing accurate and effective legal advice and support
- Summarising case updates
- Providing advice on policy and criminal procedure, concerning bribery, top tier fraud, corruption, and proceeds of crime cases
- Providing direct support to the General Counsel and Associate GC
The ideal Litigation Lawyer will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be a qualified lawyer, solicitor or legal executive
- Demonstratable experience of handling criminal cases and legal research
- Experience of complex civil and/or criminal fraud, bribery, and corruption litigation
- Ability to effectively manage expectations, stakeholders and staff in complex environments
Interested? For further information, please contact Manasvi Kale at Venn Group.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.