Litigation Solicitor (Hybrid)
Reputable, progressive firm in Leicestershire and Staffordshire seeks to welcome an experienced Litigation Solicitor or CILEX to their Leicestershire team.
Our client is a well-established firm with offices in Leicestershire and Staffordshire. The firm has an impressive history and now holds a strong reputation as a successful firm in the region. The firm place value in their employees and provide their staff with flexible working options and an inclusive working environment.
As a Litigation Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive you will be entrusted your own caseload of civil and commercial litigation matters. You will join a collaborative team and would work closely with the Head of Department and support staff.
You will be based out of the firms Leicestershire office and would be able to enjoy up to three days remote working per week.
- Competitive salary up to £60,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Office Christmas Closure (not taken from allowance)
- Option to purchase more annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working (up to three days)
- Company sick pay
- Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with over two years’ PQE
- Civil and Commercial Litigation experience
- Able to autonomously handle a caseload
- Strong team playing and communication skills
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
07703832803 / 01216160660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.