Our client based in Exeter is looking for an LMS Administrator to join their team on a 3-month temporary contract.
Length: 3 months(possibility for extension)
Hourly Rate: up to £17 DOE via umbrella company
Day to Day Duties:
- Trouble shoot system issues and escalate where required
- Upload schedules and manage bookings on the LMS
- Provide guidance and answer queries on using the LMS to upload and amend schedules/bookings
- Liaise with the Trust’s LMS provider to improve functionality and rectify faults
- Configure and update the Trust’s LMS as required
- Facilitate online and face to face training sessions
- Previous demonstrable Digital Learning Management System knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written – comfortable to integrate/work with other teams within the organisation
- Excellent excel, Microsoft application skills, presentation skills (may need to provide training on booking system to Managers/Staff)
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.