Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer – Derbyshire – 3 months – Remote Working – Part Time – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector Legal Team are collaborating with a Local Authority within the Derbyshire region who are looking for a Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their team.
This assignment is for an initial duration of 3 months with the likelihood of extension thereafter. The role is for part time availability of 15 hours per week, working on an entirely remote basis.
The Organisation are offering up to £55 per hour Umbrella, dependent upon the individuals’ relevant experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience handling a commercial contracts caseload and the experience will ideally have been gained within Local Government, however private practice experience may also be considered.
The duties for this role may include:
- Providing legal advice to Local Authority clients within the realm of Contracts and Procurement including complex matters
- Drafting contract clauses and negotiating with third parties as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders thus negotiating with them where necessary
- Ensuring all relevant regulatory procedures are carried out hence providing advice when required
- Offering advice on and creating various procurement documents
Please apply for this role either online or contact Felicity Woodbridge or Natalie Corcoran via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.