Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer – East of England – 4 months – Full Time – Hybrid Working – Up to £60 per hour Umbrella
An excellent opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Lawyer seeking a new Locum Assignment has arisen with a reputable Local Authority based in the East of England.
Position: Locum Commercial Contacts Lawyer
Organisation: Local Authority
Location: East of England
Duration: 4 month assignment with the Organisation looking for an early October start date to end late January
The Authority can consider both full time and part time applicants for this role. This position is to be worked on a hybrid working arrangement primarily on a remote working basis with office attendance ideally once per week or fortnight (the Organisation are unable to consider a remote working arrangement for this position).
This role is for an hourly rate of up to £60 per hour Umbrella, providing a competitive rate in terms of the market. This hourly rate is dependent upon relevant experience handling a commercial contracts caseload within Local Government.
- To undertake a busy commercial contracts caseload including a diverse commercial contracts caseload as well as governance matters
- To provide legal advice on a range of contractual matters such as joint ventures, funding agreements, and partnership agreements as well as possible transportation related contracts including the privatization of buses
- To negotiate and draft all types of commercial legal agreements including possible procurement and high-level, complex contact matters
- To undertake a wide range of legal work including negotiating and drafting agreements and settlements and drawing up any legal documents
- To prepare and processing all legal documents on behalf of the Council and ensure that they are in compliance with the Council’s framework and relevant legislation
- To assist with maintaining client relationships as well as looking to develop and build new relationships by identifying potential work streams
Please apply for this role either online or with Ebby Vallance or Natalie Corcoran via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Job Reference: J74812
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.