Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer – East Anglia – 3 months – Part Time – Remote Working – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group are working with a Local Authority based in East Anglia seeking a Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their Commercial Team on a 3 month initial contract with the likelihood of extension thereafter.
This is a part time role with a caseload requiring around 15 – 20 hours per week, and can be conducted on a completely remote working basis.
The hourly rate for this position is up to £55 per hour Umbrella, however this is dependent upon the candidates relevant experience handling a commercial caseload within Local Government.
The ideal applicant to undertake this role will be a Qualified Lawyer, either Solicitor, Barrister or experienced CILEX professional. To successfully fulfil this position previous commercial contracts experience within a Local Government setting is required.
- Handling a mixed caseload of commercial contract matters including advising upon various agreements and settlements
- Negotiating and drafting a full suite of commercial agreements including possible procurement and high-level, complex contracts
- Providing legal advice on a number of matters including joint venture agreements, partnership agreements, funding agreements and subsidy control
- Assisting the Commercial Team on any legal matters that arise and representing the Council’s clients in negotiations with third parties
- Providing legal advice to the Council’s clients within the realm of commercial contracts, including any complex matters or projects that may arise
- Preparing all legal documents on behalf of the Council and ensure that they are in compliance with the Council’s framework and relevant legislation
Please apply for this role either online or with Ebby Vallance or Felicity Woodbridge via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Job Reference: J75989
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.