Locum Commercial Property Lawyer – Midlands – 3 months – Full Time – Hybrid Working – Up to £60 per hour Umbrella
Are you a Locum Commercial Property Lawyer seeking a new locum assignment within Local Government?
Venn Group are working with a Local Authority based in the Midlands seeking a new Locum Commercial Property Lawyer to join their team on a 3 month initial contract with the likelihood of extension thereafter.
Position: Locum Commercial Property Lawyer
Organisation: Local Authority
Location: West Midlands
Duration: 3 months initial contract with the likelihood of extension thereafter
Working Pattern: The Organisation are seeking candidates with full time availability however applicants with 4 days per week availability will also be considered
Working Arrangement: Hybrid working arrangement, predominantly remote working with office attendance either once per week or fortnightly
Start Date: The Authority are seeking a locum to join their team as soon as possible
The successful applicant will be a Qualified Lawyer either via Solicitor, Barrister or experienced CILEX professional, with a strong understanding of commercial property matters within Local Government.
- To advise on various commercial property matters as well as conveyancing issues
- To provide assistance to the regeneration projects ongoing within the Council, providing any required advice
- To negotiate and draft a variety of commercial property documents including leases, licenses, right to buy leases and traffic regulation orders
- To assist the property team with any relevant matters regarding property law including providing assistance to the Principal Property Lawyer as and when required
- To remain up to date with legal changes and implications to ensure all matters are in compliance with current legislation and the Council’s framework
- To build relationships with client departments providing both general and complex advice
If this role is of interest, please apply either online or with Will Pardoe or Ebby Vallance via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Job Reference: J74723
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.