Locum Property Paralegal – East Midlands – 3 months – Full Time – Remote Working – Up to £25 per hour Umbrella
A large Local Authority based in the East Midlands are seeking a Locum Property Paralegal to join their Property Team on a 3 month initial contract with the likelihood of extension thereafter.
Position: Locum Property Paralegal
Organisation: Local Authority
Location: East Midlands
Duration: 3 months initial contract with the likelihood of extension thereafter
The Organisation are ideally seeking applicants with full time availability however, those offering part time hours with a minimum of 3 days availability may also be considered.
The role is to be carried out on a remote working arrangement however, should you wish to occasionally attend the office then this would be encouraged.
This position is for an hourly rate of up to £25 per hour Umbrella. This rate is dependent upon the candidate’s relevant experience as a Property Paralegal within Local Government.
The successful applicant will need to have previously worked as a Property Paralegal within Local Government, specifically assisting on right to buys and other more general commercial property matters.
- Assisting the Property Team with any ongoing Property legal matters, carrying out any required due diligence or research regarding cases as well as undertaking any drafting of legal documents
- Managing a caseload comprising mainly of commercial property along with residential and other property related matters
- Handling a range of legal files covering predominantly but not exclusively to right to buy matters
- Dealing with general property law matters as may be required including completing the relevant documentation for shared ownership sales, regarding both the purchase of or remaining shares as well as the consent to the sale of property
- Undertaking the preparation of all types of legal documentation, letters and memoranda connected to right to buys including requests for consent to works, deeds of postponement and certificates
- Effectively manage the Council’s deeds safe, including maintaining robust procedures for document storage, retrieval, return and cataloguing
If this role is of interest, please apply either online or with Ebby Vallance or Felicity Woodbridge via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Job Reference: J75984
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits