Locum Information Governance Manager – East Midlands – 12 months – Part Time – Hybrid Working – Up to £50 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group are working with an East Midlands based Public Sector Organisation seeking a Locum Information Governance Manager for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Role: Locum Information Governance Manager
Organisation: East Midlands Public Sector Body
Duration: 12 months maternity cover contract
Working Pattern: Part time, 3 days per week
Working Arrangement: Hybrid working, predominantly remote working with office presence required a minimum of once per fortnight
Hourly Rate: Up to £50 per hour Umbrella, however this rate is dependent on previous experience acting in a Senior Information Governance position within Public Sector
The Organisation are seeking an applicant with a strong understanding of data protection laws and legislation who has worked in Senior Information Governance positions, ideally with line management responsibilities. The successful applicant will also have previous Public Sector experience handling a full suite of data protection matters.
- Manage and direct the work of the Information Governance Team involving 4 Information Governance Officers
- Lead on and manage the drafting, reviewing and advising of data sharing and processing arrangements throughout the University
- Manage the development and implementation of data sharing processes and the delivery of training for all colleagues across the University
- Advise and manage on the undertaking of DPIA in line with legislation, ensuring that data protection is addressed in the governance arrangement for all systems handling personal data
- Regular communication with the University Executive Team and the Audit and Risk Management Committee regarding the University’s compliance with GDPR and FOI legislation
- Act as lead on the SAR’s and Information Rights Requests caseload, managing information governance advice and ensuring that all requests are responded to within statutory timescales
- Manage and lead the FOI caseload, working with key stakeholders across the University and ensuring they are all responded to within timescales
- Handle all internal data protection audits to ensure that robust policies, procedures and controls are in place across the University
Please apply for this role either online or with Felicity Woodbridge or Will Pardoe via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Job Reference: J75296
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.