Locum NHS Legal Officer– West Midlands – 6 Months – Office Based/Remote Working – £15-£20 per hour (Umbrella)
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a reputable Public Sector Organisation in the West Midlands area who are recruiting for a Locum NHS Legal Officer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment, however candidates who can only offer part-time availability possessing relevant experience will also be considered. This role will be offered for an initial period of 6 Months with the possibility of extension and will be partly remote working and partly office based.
An hourly rate of £15-£20 per hour (Umbrella) is offered for this position.
This role will involve handling HM Coroner referrals, clinical negligence and employer liability claims.
Duties may include:
- Coordinating a caseload of clinical negligence and public liability claims
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) and HM Coroner Rules & Regulations
- Liaising with NHSR, HM Coroner and their officers, police and external solicitors instructed to represent the Trust and/or panel solicitors
- Providing advice on matters regarding claims management, Coronial law and, where appropriate, on healthcare related legal matters under the direction of the Senior Legal Officer and/or Head of Legal
- Identifying potential contentious claims and complex inquests and highlighting them to the Senior Legal Officer or Head of Legal
Please apply for this role either online or contact Sam Cox or Tom Hoult via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.