Locum Planning Lawyer – East Midlands – Initial 3-6 months – Remote Working – £50-60 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are seeking a Locum Planning Lawyer to join an East Midlands based Local Authority.
Position: Locum Planning Lawyer
Organisation: East Midlands Local Authority
Duration: 3-6 months initial contract with the likelihood of extension thereafter
Working Pattern: Ideally full time however candidates with part time availability possessing relevant experience will also be considered
Working Arrangement: Remote working – however ad-hoc Committee Attendance may be required
Hourly Rate: £50-60 per hour Umbrella
The ideal candidate for this position will have previously handled a varied Planning caseload to include some Highways related matters, within Local Government.
Duties for this role may include:
- Independently handling a varied planning caseload within the Council
- Responsible for advising clients on Section 106 agreements and negotiating legal obligations related to planning applications
- Draft and negotiate deed of variations for planning agreements
- Providing guidance in relation to Highways matters, this may include dealing with S.38/S.278 agreements
- Building relationships with the organisations clients and partnerships in order to optimise the provision of legal services
If this role is of interest, please apply either online or call Ebby Vallance or Felicity Woodbridge on 0121 616 0660 for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.