Locum Planning Paralegal – Midlands – 3 months – Remote Working – Full Time – Up to £20 Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector Legal Team are working with a respectable Local Authority within the Midlands who are seeking a Locum Planning Paralegal to join their team.
This assignment is for an initial duration of 3 months with the likelihood of extension thereafter. The Authority are looking for a candidate to join their team on a full time basis, however individuals offering part time availability may also be considered. This role is worked on a remote working basis.
This role is for an hourly rate of Up to £20 Umbrella dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience of Section 38 and Section 278 and progressing Public Footpaths under the Highways Act 1980. Local Government background is preferred.
Duties for this role may include:
- Assisting with s.38 and s.278 matters and progressing Public Footpaths under the Highways Act 1980
- Provide information to necessary departments and members of the public on planning matters
- Assist the Planning team by gathering and preparing evidence and relevant documents for the case
- Research information and prepare documents
- Prepare draft Committee reports and legal orders
- Negotiate and agree settlements with debtors and monitor the debtors accounts
- Provide administrative support in delivering legal services
Please apply for this role either online or contact Natalie Corcoran or Will Pardoe via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Locum Planning Paralegal – Remote Working – Up to £20 Umbrella – Midlands – Full Time
Job Reference: J67768
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.