Locum Principal Legal Assistant – Midlands – 3 months – Fully Remote Working – Full Time – Up to £20 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector Legal Team are collaborating with a reputable Local Authority based in the Midlands region seeking a Principal Legal Assistant to join their Professional Standards team.
This role is offered on a 3 month initial duration with a strong likelihood of extension. The role is fully remote working and the ideal candidate will be able to provide full-time availability, however those offering part-time availability will also be considered.
The Organisation is offering up to £20 per hour Umbrella for this role, dependent upon the individuals’ relevant experience. The Authority is looking for someone who has Legal Assistant experience, and it is important that the successful candidate understands Professional Standards within Local Government.
Duties for this role may include:
- Responding to complaints from the Housing Ombudsman and the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman
- Analyzing documents and information, extracting key details, and identifying further information required to respond in full
- Successfully working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders
- To provide legal advice and services to the client relating to Professional Standards and any other relevant legal matters to ensure compliance with legal duties for the Client
For further information, please contact Felicity Woodbridge or Natalie Corcoran via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates