VENN GROUP The specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Maintenance Assistant required for an immediate start!
Length: Temporary, ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role
- Main responsibility of the role is perform general maintenance across a large commercial site to ensure business and usual service is provided
- Ensure that all works are carried out in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Undertake routine maintenance duties without direct supervision including decorating, painting, tiling, plaster repairs, flooring, carpet repairs, basic carpentry and grounds/garden work
- Provide and receive routine information orally, in writing or electronically to inform work colleagues, clients, the public or other external contacts, i.e., maintenance management system, work related documents and records
- Assist estate staff at all levels with technical works and technical problem solving
- Use own initiative to carry out works required
- You will have experience working within a similar environment carrying out Maintenance Assistant/Handyman duties
- Have a standard DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
To be considered for this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with your most up to date CV
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.