Maintenance Engineer wanted for an immediate start
Work Rota: 4 on, 4 off shift rotation (7:00 – 19:00 & 19:00 – 7:00)
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum + £4,500 shift allowance
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain services including electrical, emergency lighting, nurse call, fire alarm systems, mechanical distribution systems, BMS and automation systems in accordance with all current mechanical and electrical regulations
- Undertake complex fault diagnosis and fault rectification
- Support the Management and Technical team to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with contract KPI’s including contractual response times
- Liaise with and assist contractors when required, issuing Permits to Work and all necessary paperwork
- Advise, communicate and work with the Statutory Inspectors and Contractors on systems and equipment, ensuring compliance with safety standards and procedures
- Follow the management systems and work order procedures to ensure the organisation meets all contractual KPIs
- Adhere to the company’s quality management system and recycle correctly and responsibly
- Hold a minimum of City & Guilds level 2 in an Electrical or Mechanical based discipline
- Extensive experience working as a multi-skilled, mechanical or electrical craftsperson/engineer
- Able to carry out in depth fault finding on complex electrical and/or mechanical systems
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.