Recruitment Agency Reference: J69088
A position has arisen for a Maintenance Manager within an established organisation in Oxfordshire. The post holder will be dealing with the day-to-day management of the Buildings Team ensuring both reactive and PPM works meet all Statutory Compliance requirements. This is a permanent contract with a salary range between £48,841 - £53,353.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the Buildings Maintenance Technicians, Handypersons and Apprentices under the Building Team Safe Systems of Work
- Carrying out team meetings, 1:1’s and annual PDRs, managing staff development, performance matters, and identifying appropriate training
- Ensuring that the team carry out the buildings work to the agreed priorities, timescales and levels of technical competence
- Carrying out toolbox talks
- Acting as an Authorised person for the Buildings Teams and being responsible for Health and Safety of themselves and their team
- Monitoring of the quality and progression of all maintenance and minor adaptation work, including that undertaken by outside contractors, together with managing witnessing tests and compilation of snagging lists
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience overseeing and managing a large team of maintenance contract engineers
- Ideally you will have experience dealing with budgets
- Please note a DBS will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please apply now
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.