Recruitment Agency Reference:7104570
A position has arisen for a temporary – permanent Maintenance Operative within an established charity. This role supports general repairs and a wide variety of maintenance tasks around multiple sites in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Your duties will include:
- Provide repairs on a reactive basis
- Support a wide variety of maintenance jobs on a flexible basis, with significant opportunity to learn and develop new skills in building fabric, plumbing, carpentry, redecoration, basic electrics, equipment repairs, furniture build and repair
- Liaise with a range of internal and external contractors
- Complete paperwork after each job promptly and accurately
- Support any emergency situations on site
- Provide Ad hoc support to Estates Officer, Head of Estates & Facilities and wider team as required
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have previous experience carrying out maintenance duties and have your own basic tools
- Full & Clean driving license as a company van will be provided
- Please note a DBS will be required for this positon
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.