We have an exciting Management Accountant vacancy available within an exciting and growing company. Our client is looking for an engaging and personable communicator who possesses experience working in large and complex organisations. Experience in a Financial Services environment would be an advantage but not essential.
This individual must have strong Excel / PowerPoint skills and must be a qualified or studying member of a CCAB body.
Please see below for a list of key duties for this post:
- Production of accurate and timely Management Accounts
- Monitoring of costs against budget/forecast with variance analysis
- Presentation of business performance to functional heads of department
- Production of rolling forecasts and working with Business Partners and Functional Heads to prepare longer term forecasts
- Review and improve existing process and procedures to ensure best practice
The role is available on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months and will be a blend of home-working and office-working.
Please apply for the vacancy if you have the demonstrable skills. Email Rhys at email@example.com or call in on 0121 616 0660.