Interim Finance Recruitment Solutions
Interim Management Accountant required
Vacancy reference: 68204
Location: South Wales – Hybrid Working
Contract Length: 12 months
Hours: 37.5 hours (Mon-Fri)
Hourly Rate: £35.03/hour (Via Umbrella)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a prestigious private sector firm based in South Wales
Duties will include:
- In support of the Central Value Stream Management (VSM) Controlling (Management Accounting) team, drive the quarterly Forecast process, ensuring robust Financial Planning
- Manage the provision of robust and topical Financial Reporting to Local & Central VSM teams and Central VSM Controlling to ensure visibility of Operational Performance and early warning of potential Financial Risks.
- Challenge Operational Performance and support/advise management in achieving their targets by driving improvement measures and mitigation actions on all Financial Topics.
- Participate in the assessment of Business Cases/proposals for VSM/Programme Investments and Performance Improvement projects, ensuring robust challenge of assumptions and financial evaluations. Main Activities
- In support of Central & Local VSM, drive and co-ordinate the OP and Forecast process with Plant and Function teams, including assumptions setting to target agreement, and provide effective support to the target challenge & matching phase.
- Provide timely & reliable management information to both Central and Local VSM teams through a monthly financial review and governance process,
- Participate in the assessment of business cases & proposals for Strategic Programme/VSM investments, rate changes and performance improvement projects
- CIMA qualified (part or full)
- Advanced level ability in standard office packages (spreadsheet; word processing; database; presentation software) and accounting software such as Agresso and ABW
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance jobs, please contact Max Clifford or Peter Roberts from the Finance recruitment team on 01179 308760 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.