Interim Finance Recruitment Solutions
Hourly rate: £17.62 Via Umbrella
Duration: 3 months +
Vacancy reference: 69621
Hours: 37.5 hours / Week
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for our client who are an NHS organisation based in Bristol.
Duties will include:
- Provision of a financial management service to budget holders
- Accurately reporting financial performances, in a timely manner.
- Making sure reporting mechanisms are maintained in order to deliver efficient and accurate information and reporting.
- Checking that budgets reflect approved financial plans and any amendments are documented.
- Regularly review financial information with budget holders and proactively manage variances.
- Ensuring that budget managers are aware of responsibilities to comply with existing financial instructions.
- Guaranteeing that management staff receive sufficient on-going training to allow them to discharge their responsibilities for the budgets.
- CCAB or CIMA qualified (Or working towards)
- Previous NHS experience
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance jobs, please contact Max Clifford or Peter Roberts from the HR recruitment team on 01179 308760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.