Venn Group are currently supporting on an opportunity to work for a world-leading NHS Trust. This organisation, based in the southeast, is very well regarded by patients for the high quality care provided.
This is a Management Accountant role paying between £25-£35 an hour (Commensurate with experience). The role will be working on a hybrid basis with 2 days per week on site for 3-6 months with the likelihood of an extension.
Duties as follows:
- Oversee the production of monthly budget statements
- Prepare monthly financial reports including: analysis of expenditure, identify allocation changes, monthly expenditure movements and year-end projected variances
- Ensure the completion of central reporting, meet reporting deadlines through careful planning and time allocation
- Provide clear recommendations of any financial action required to deliver efficiencies and resolve overspends
- Prepare multiple data sets, especially around month-end
- Meet Budget Holders on a regular basis to discuss and explain budget statements and provide financial support as required
- Preparing journals, recharges, and adjustments to enable accuracy in financial statements
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who has a strong NHS background and good Excel skills.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Andrew Quinn or Chris Lambert on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to