Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Engagement & Marketing Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This is a 9 month fixed term contract offering an annual salary of £27,929 to £33,314.
This will be a hybrid role, 1 – 2 days on site per week.
- Develop and manage communications and engagement with beneficiaries, in consultation with the Programme Manager, to ensure their full participation in the programme
- Support beneficiaries in their communications regarding the programme and ensure that communications conform to ERDF branding requirements
- Support the development of an alumni network and identify and develop written and video case studies and use them to promote the ERDF Programme and the Aston Centre for Growth
- Lead the development of marketing materials in line with ERDF and Aston University branding and procurement requirements, including website, brochures, email templates and other materials as required
- Manage the distribution of marketing materials
- Manage and implement a consistent social media campaign to raise awareness of and recruit to the Programme across a number of platforms
- Manage internal and external communications and messages about the Programme in line with current ERDF branding requirements
- Organise preview events across the LEP areas in line with ERDF procurement requirements and attract suitable potential applicants to attend the events and learn about the Programme
- Represent the Programme at external events and conferences being held by referral partners, and at relevant internal events
- Manage the contact with potential applicants including enquiries and event attendees, ensuring that each contact is followed up appropriately to maximise conversion rate
To apply for this opportunity please contact Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.