Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Marketing Officer for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This is a temporary contract for an initial 3-6 months, offering an hourly rate of £16-18 via an Umbrella company.
This role will be a mixture of onsite and working from home.
- Support the planning, collation and proofing of marketing collateral, including writing copy and arranging photography, across a range of high volume print projects (prospectuses, annual reports)
- Proactively support the development and creativity of advertising campaigns including social media and digital campaigns suitable for a varied student target audience
- Support the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns that will make a measurable impact, build brand reputation and support with recruitment, retention and conversion rates
- Evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns through accurate reports and measurable analytics
- Work with the digital team to ensure sections of the website (course pages) are effective, accurate and kept up-to-date, accessing data to review user journeys on these pages and adapt them to drive better conversion rates
- Provide marketing support for multiple and often large scale student recruitment and enrolment events/activities and ensure brand compliance across all creative material
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.